- To help the students gain an understanding of the organizational settings and techniques of management.
- To enable the students in integrating learning with the organizational functioning.
- To facilitate evolution in the context of dynamic and complex working environment.
The thrust is on understanding the independent nature of organizational dynamics and its managerial implications. This helps students acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for decision making and effective implementation and achieving results.
In the second year, the students take elective / optional courses to specialize in a maximum of two functional areas. These areas are: Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources.
To be recognized as a leading institution for management education and innovative research nationally and internationally. To be a dynamic change agent, it seeks to instill expertise in leadership and management among the students with radical ideas and reengineered knowledge for a volatile and technology driven economy.
- Mould the students into competent and creative managers to meet the growing global challenges.
- Impart value-based education to the students and enrich their knowledge.
- Achieve an effective interaction between industry and institute for mutual benefits.
- Establish an environment conducive for world- class research to contribute for long term benefits to the society.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 60 seats.
- Executive Communication Lab
- Group Discussion and Business Debate Workshop
- Public Speaking Therapy
- Project work